Marathon of the Daleks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004)

4 posters

Go down

Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004) Empty Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004)

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Dalek Empire III - The Survivors

Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004) Dalek_18

This is part 3 out of 6 for Dalek Empire III. David Tennant is still in the cast. DON'T WORRY.

"Frey Saxton and Galanar must decide who they can trust. The Daleks have orders to take 'no prisoners'."

This can be bought at BigFinish.com

What did you think? Why would the Daleks ever take prisoners? What do you think is coming in the second half?

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004) Empty The Survivors

Post  michellemanzo Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Okay, I have to admit the last two episodes have all sort of melded into my head as one and I've given up separating them. So, now we have a better idea as to why the Daleks are geo-forming other planets, to create more of these healing center. Granted, I still want to discover what this cure actually does...and if it will help Kaymee! I've decided the reason I like her is because her name reminds me of Kaylee from Firefly, and she's just awesome. I guess we'll see. I feel like they wouldn't have wasted time introducing the character if they were just going to kill her via plague.

Meanwhile, we're left to figure out what exactly David Tennant is. Apparently he was created by the Daleks (!?). And my assumption would be that the imposter daughter with Tarkov is working for the Daleks. That is one thing I love about the Dalek Empire series, there are always lots of twists and turns. I can't really predict anything in these because there's always some twist there to throw me off. It makes it quite fun!

I feel like these are filled with a good amount of mystery and intrigue that make you just want to keep coming back. They're a fun listen. Maybe I'll try and finish off part 3 tonight and then move onto part 4.

michellemanzo

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004) Empty Re: Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004)

Post  robbiemehling Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 am

These drams have so many twists and turns. People not who we think they are. People created or controlled by the Daleks. I'm enjoying the third Dalek War series more than the second one. It's much more personal on a smaller level and not nearly as big as the previous series got if that made any sense. The Daleks are much sneakier in this series.

robbiemehling

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004) Empty Very Well Paced

Post  Admin Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:07 pm

For a six-parter this still doesn't feel like it is being dragged out at all. I really liked the twist at the end and I'm curious to see what it means. I thought the last handful of minutes really played out well like an action movie. Lots of great character stuff, especially with the infected new girl and the warden. I also really like Sie's daughter revelation. Excited for what's next.

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004) Empty so... i think this is the one i'm thinking of.

Post  pedaubry Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:43 pm

so i'm pretty sure the Daleks kinda exterminate most of these environmental protecting military branch or something (called the wardens) except for like three or four very important people as in they connect to the plot somehow with Sye and stuff. Then the doctor Galenar (Tennant) goes around trying to figure stuff out and then SURPRISE he's actually a government agent and oh shit he might be a dalek thing?

pedaubry

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004) Empty Re: Dalek Empire III - The Survivors (None, 2004)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down