Marathon of the Daleks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012)

+2
michellemanzo
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012) Empty Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012)

Post  Admin Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Dalek Relaxation Tape

Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012) Peter_10

When we look at the Daleks what do we think of them? Threatening? Horrifying? Robotic? No. Inspiring. After a long stressful day, we can turn to them to help us find inner peace.

Thanks to comedy god Peter Serafinowicz (Look Around You, Spaced, Twitter) we are finally able to hear one of the Dalek's tapes to help you sooth your mind.

Here is the link to this two minute sketch. Once you come down from your euphoria, let me know what you thought of it. Also what you think of Serafinowicz in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJSQFzw1pEE

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012) Empty YOUR TENSION HAS BEEN EXTERMINATED

Post  michellemanzo Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:55 pm

This just straight made me laugh out loud. I even thought I would try breathing in an out slowly per the dalek's directions, but it's too comical having a dalek voice tell you to do so. It was also a nice touch to constantly cut between the calming scenes and dalek. It's like calm...DALEK...peace...DALEK

michellemanzo

Back to top Go down

Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012) Empty RELAX

Post  Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 am

I love this. It's just the right amount of time to be funny without overkilling its simple premise. The edited visuals of the black Dalek looking at the camera adds to the hilarity of trying to have a Dalek calm you down. Very funny bit from one of the funniest comedians in Europe.

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012) Empty Re: Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012)

Post  Peter Wood Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 am

There's not much more to say, really. I tried and failed to do the breathing, too. Even though I'd already seen this a couple times and the joke gets old pretty fast, I had to giggle when the cuts got faster.

Still slightly funnier than the featured video that came up with it, Cybermen Call Center which has a Dalek as well.

Peter Wood

Back to top Go down

Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012) Empty Re: Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012)

Post  robbiemehling Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Ha! This was funny. Just the idea of being told to be calm by a Dalek in that painful voice is hilarious. I think I'm less calm than I was a few minutes ago. Maybe I just need too watch it again.

robbiemehling

Back to top Go down

Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012) Empty RE: Dalek a Relaxation Tape

Post  rclark Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Hahaha. That was absolute great. And what a great question to consider, exactly what are the Daleks up to when they are not interacting with the Doctor? Making a relaxation tape of course. The relaxation music over the Dalek’s voice telling us to relax and breathe through our nose was hilarious. I love it when people have enough time and patience on their hands to make videos like these.

rclark

Back to top Go down

Dalek Relaxation Tape (Comedy Sketch, 2012) Empty RELAX!

Post  pedaubry Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 pm

I love love love this video. you never get a chance to absorb the pretty scenery but that's ok cause as mentioned before, Daleks are adorable. I wish i could get a Dalek Relaxation Tape to listen to whenever i want. I WANT MY TENSION TO BE EXTERMINATED!!

pedaubry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum