Marathon of the Daleks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucie Miller, Part I (Eighth, 2011)

2 posters

Go down

Lucie Miller, Part I (Eighth, 2011) Empty Lucie Miller, Part I (Eighth, 2011)

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:54 am

Lucie Miller, Part I

Lucie Miller, Part I (Eighth, 2011) Lucie_10

There was apparently a handful of Eighth Doctor adventures starring this Lucie Miller. I believe this is the two-part conclusion. From this synopsis, it sound fantastic:

"Lucie Miller needs the Doctor's help. The whole planet Earth needs his help. But he is nowhere to be seen.

While Lucie struggles to survive a terrible sickness, an even greater threat to the human race is about to be unleashed.

And this will be the second Dalek invasion of Earth the Doctor's granddaughter has had to endure.

'You must accept the reality of your situation. You have been defeated.'"

It looks like it's a sequel to The Dalek Invasion of Earth, even with Susan on board. That's has high expectations attached to it.

You can buy this at BigFinish.com

What did you think of it? Will you continue to Part II? How was Susan after all of these years? What did she react to this incarnation?

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lucie Miller, Part I (Eighth, 2011) Empty Re: Lucie Miller, Part I (Eighth, 2011)

Post  michellemanzo Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Ok, it was interesting to listen to this after I just read "Legacy of the Daleks" which is a different sequel to Invasion of the Daleks and also had Susan!

This was really good. A quick listen, a good story, and Lucie is compelling. Interesting seeing the Daleks basically trying just the same plan over again. Part of me thinks it's just lazy storytelling, but I feel like this story is more about the characters than what the Daleks are actually doing.

A fun listen. Starting the next one now!

michellemanzo

Back to top Go down