Marathon of the Daleks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemy of the Daleks (Seventh, 2009)

2 posters

Go down

Enemy of the Daleks (Seventh, 2009) Empty Enemy of the Daleks (Seventh, 2009)

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am

Enemy of the Daleks

Enemy of the Daleks (Seventh, 2009) Enemy-10

Enemy of the Daleks? Everyone? Is this about everyone? That's literally billions of people. Anywho, this involves the Seventh Doctor and Ace which is always a great combination. Let's see what it's about!

"Bliss used to be a paradise planet. The Galapagos Islands of space. But when the TARDIS brings the Doctor, Ace and Hex to Bliss, it’s been over-run with ironweed plants, and the air is heavy with the stench of burnt silk and static electricity.

Worse, the Daleks are coming, on the trail of a lost patrol of starship troopers. Holed up in the Roarke 279 research facility, Lieutenant Beth Stokes is preparing her last stand against the invaders.

But there’s a secret on Bliss, a secret guarded by the obsessive Professor Shimura…

This time, could it be the Daleks who need saving?"

Could it be? I dunno, I haven't heard this yet.

This is available for purchase at BigFinish.com

What did you think? What was the secret? Was it a good one? Are ironweed plants buildings or flowers? I need to know!

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Enemy of the Daleks (Seventh, 2009) Empty Re: Enemy of the Daleks (Seventh, 2009)

Post  michellemanzo Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Why is there always some professor/scientist making some evil race of creatures and bringing the daleks along? I mean, I feel like this story is a little overdone.

Even so, still enjoyable to listen to. I really enjoy the 7th Doctor and Ace, so that always helps. Hex was only okay. I didn't really love him. I DID however love his accent.

michellemanzo

Back to top Go down

Enemy of the Daleks (Seventh, 2009) Empty Sneaky

Post  Admin Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Once again, I like how Big Finish is playing upon the Seventh Doctor as a crafty, scheming Doctor. That was on the show and now a lot of his stories revolve around him keeping a secret from people. Him trying to fulfill the timeline and essentially save the Daleks was an interesting one. Just took a bit to get there because it's obvious these bug creatures weren't going to succeed in any fashion. It was fun to hear a direct callback to the key scene from Genesis.

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Enemy of the Daleks (Seventh, 2009) Empty Re: Enemy of the Daleks (Seventh, 2009)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum