Marathon of the Daleks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007)

3 posters

Go down

Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007) Empty Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007)

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:50 am

Dalek Empire IV - Part One

Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007) Dalek_14

This begins the fourth series of Dalek Empire where I can only imagine that their empire will have some conflict. This series was known as The Fearless. Isn't that a nice tidbit! Also this stars Noel Clarke (Mickey from the new series) and Maureen O'Brien (Vicki from the old series). They're awesome!

"The Daleks are conquering our galaxy. Nothing can stop them. But Commander Agnes Landen has an idea.

On the outer planet Talis Minor, Salus Kade is struggling to keep his colony alive. The last thing he needs is a war to fight."

This installment can be bought at BigFinish for an affordable price.

What did you think? Was it a strong start to this series? How was your favorite Doctor Who actors playing different parts?

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007) Empty Re: Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007)

Post  michellemanzo Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Sadly, no more David Tennant. But we do get Mickey! Or well, him playing someone else.

I'm not really sure where this is supposed to be taking place in reference to the other three Dalek Empires, but nevertheless it's a good start to a new story with new characters. I like how it basically chronicles how Kade (AKA Mickey) is recruited to be part of the Spacers and their mission. It provided a really good exposition, and Kade is a good character worth rooting for, as is Landen.

Looking forward to listening to the rest of this one!

michellemanzo

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007) Empty War is Hell

Post  Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:35 pm

We're back in a very war heavy story filled with generals making difficult decisions and explosions and a wife back home. It's got everything. This is a more personal story during the mess, which makes sense. It seems to be taking place during the Angel of Mercy's campaign from the first one. So they can't change the outcome of the war, they can just survive....or not.

Also I can already safely say that Noel Clarke is better in this than the show. It's fun to see Vicki as very not Vicki. As always I'm curious to see where it's going.

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007) Empty Tony Stark?

Post  pedaubry Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 pm

so now the humans know the Daleks suck and are at war with them again (tho these Daleks don't seem to be so good of a fighting force as the ones in the first Dalek Empire) but it's still clear that this war will suck and blah blah blah. so what do we do? we make super suits and go out to farm planets where hicks have never seen Daleks and they try to recruit people to get into these crazy awesome suits that have enough power to get you to the next star system.

Done!

pedaubry

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007) Empty Re: Dalek Empire IV - Part One (None, 2007)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down