Marathon of the Daleks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003)

4 posters

Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003) Empty Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003)

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003) Chapte11

This is part 3 out of 4 out of the second Dalek Empire series, Dalek War. Here's what this one is about:

"Kalendorf's victorious fleet has entered Earth's solar system. But what has happened to Jupiter?

Meanwhile, Alby and Suz are being held captive by Enemy Dalek forces. But with the Emperor's consciousness inhabiting Suz's mind, can Alby ever again trust the woman he loves?

And could it be that Kalendorf and The Mentor have stumbled into a Dalek trap? Time may be running out for the human alliance with the Daleks from another universe..."

You can buy this from BigFinish.com

What did you think? Wait, what happened to Jupiter? Nobody told me, Jupiter was going to be in danger with this. This is getting serious.

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003) Empty Dalek War: Part3

Post  michellemanzo Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

This story is just going all over the place, still very intriguing though.

It's interesting looking at it all through the eyes of brainwashed/sees everything in black and white, Morli. To her, it's obvious Suz needs to die. It is really intriguing to think about....obviously there's a huge amount of gray in there. Is it really so simple that Suz and the Emperor could die and the war could be resolved? I don't think so. Once again, Suz evades death and continues to go on living. I have to wonder if (and how) she will survive this entire Dalek Empire series.

I can no longer keep track of what side Kalendorff is on. He just seems to have his own agenda and gets everyone to follow him whether it makes sense or not. I will say this though...I figured the alliance with the alt-Daleks would end, but I hadn't expected Kalendorff to ally with the...other evil Daleks. At the end of the day though whether it's the regular Daleks or the alt-Daleks...the humans are basically screwed. Both these sides obviously have very different perspectives on ruling the universe, but it doesn't help the humans to have either of them there. I feel like if I were in charge, I would just let the Daleks break down into civil war and destroy each other.

I'll be interested to see what happens in the next part!

michellemanzo

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003) Empty Re: Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003)

Post  robbiemehling Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:04 pm

I think Kalandorf is pretty much several steps ahead of us. The amount of times he switches side, he's pretty much just playing a large game, weakening each Dalek faction a little at a time. But I'm curious as to why he was called the Dark One and a monster by the future people. These Dalek Empire stories love their cliffhangers.

robbiemehling

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003) Empty So Many Secrets

Post  Admin Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 pm

This is starting to get ridiculous. Dalek Empire I felt like a war, equipped with years and lots of plotlines going on at once. Whereas Dalek Empire II, entitled Dalek War, feels like one passive battle. The end of this part should have been exciting, but it felt like they can't say anything until the final part because everyone's keeping secrets and not sitting down to talk about what they know. It's getting a bit frustrating because it's characters I like...not doing that much.

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003) Empty that's right... Jupiter.

Post  pedaubry Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:21 pm

this episode really messed with me cause i heard stuff that i thought was in the first episode of this serial... again, this show is harder to follow. At least Susan and Alby are together again for a bit. I hope Kahlendorf doesn't switch sides. The Daleks have the best defense ever for a planet, killer self-aware cacti that turns it's enemies into walking talking killer cacti. I dunno if i like the Good Daleks or Bad Daleks more.

pedaubry

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003) Empty Re: Dalek Empire II - Chapter Three (None, 2003)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum