Marathon of the Daleks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003)

4 posters

Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003) Empty Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003)

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003) Chapte12

This is part 2 out of 4 of the second Dalek Empire series, Dalek War. Here we go!

"The Dalek Supreme’s forces have attained their first objective. But will Alby, Mirana and Morli be able to escape?

Meanwhile, Kalendorf’s forces seem to be defeating the Daleks in Earth’s Solar System. However, the mysterious Mentor’s suspicions are growing…"

This can be purchased at BigFinish.com

What do you think? What do you think is coming up in the second half?

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003) Empty Dalek War Part 2

Post  michellemanzo Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Well I was feeling bad for Suz at the end of last episode but she's a woman with a plan this time around. Amazing she can sort of bargain with the Daleks by threatening to kill herself. The thing that I find interesting about Suz though is that for all the time she spends trying to get the Daleks to kill her or is threatening to kill herself, she just has an incredible will to live.

She keeps saying how this wouldn't be happening if she were just dead, but she just can't bring herself to do it. Who can, really? Even when it seems like death is the most logical option, how many people can make that decision?

Meanwhile, this Morli girl is sort of ridiculously annoying. Why is she around?

And naturally by the end, we're back to feeling bad for Suz...because now she's the Emperor of the Daleks. This is a really weird series. When I actually think about everything that's happened....it's kind of insane. But fun to listen to!

michellemanzo

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003) Empty Re: Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003)

Post  robbiemehling Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Suz is kind of getting on my nerves. This entire part she spent saying, "You can't kill me. You can't kill me." And now she's the emperor. But it happens. Daleks terraformed Jupiter! I wonder what there plan was there. And I wonder what Kalandorf's plan is. He's my favorite character, I think. And is he related to Ganondorf? So far, I'm not enjoying the second series nearly as much as the first Dalek Empire.

robbiemehling

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003) Empty and it keeps going....

Post  pedaubry Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Yeah, so the Mentor is or isn't running things? it seems like she's pretending the whole time. she thinks some strategy or another isn't the best way to go but Kahlendorf is all like "Am i not still the leader of these armies?" and the Mentor's like "blah blah blah you shouldn't do this blah.... but yes you're still in charge so do what you wish". still hard to follow this series. and Susan gets herself in the same situation and once again "i'll shoot myself unless you Daleks back the fuck off...", and oh guess what.. IT WORKS AGAIN! anywho, on to the third part.

pedaubry

Back to top Go down

Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003) Empty Re: Dalek Empire II - Chapter Two (None, 2003)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum