Marathon of the Daleks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Daleks (Seventh, 2006)

2 posters

Go down

Return of the Daleks (Seventh, 2006) Empty Return of the Daleks (Seventh, 2006)

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Return of the Daleks

Return of the Daleks (Seventh, 2006) Return10

Just like the Jedi, we all knew the Daleks had to return as well. It's up to the Seventh Doctor to figure out if that's a good thing or not. I can't think of a situation where it could be a good thing, but I'll remain open minded. Here's an actual synopsis:

"But even though it's been centuries now… In our hearts, none of us feels truly… Safe. I think, even if our people were to survive until the end of time itself, we would still fear… The return of the Daleks."

This can be purchased at BigFinish.com

What did you think? This one was a bit shorter, did that work better for this story? Does the Doctor always need a companion?

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Return of the Daleks (Seventh, 2006) Empty Return of the Daleks

Post  michellemanzo Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:55 am

Ok, this one was pretty cool in that it combined several stories. First, the Doctor crossed paths with the characters and events of Dalek Empire I & II and we revisit the events of 'Planet of the Daleks' and the Dalek army buried under molten ice there. It was definitely sort of fun to revisit the Spridons and get a moment of...nope we haven't forgotten about that army buried under ice!

I liked that it was a little shorter, it really worked for the story.

Overall, a lot of fun and interesting to see a couple previous stories intersect.

michellemanzo

Back to top Go down

Return of the Daleks (Seventh, 2006) Empty Nerdy

Post  Admin Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm

This was fun. Just an hour of tying up loose ends over decades of Doctor Who. This is the sort of thing that I love from the show. Moffat does that every once in awhile like explaining the temporal grace in the TARDIS. "That was just a clever lie to save my life!" It didn't really create a full story, but it had a lot of fun stuff. The Seventh Doctor was the perfect one to be part of this story because he's so mysterious. I didn't even the story was going to be like this until Kalendorf showed up in the very beginning. Good times.

Admin
Admin

https://daleks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Return of the Daleks (Seventh, 2006) Empty Re: Return of the Daleks (Seventh, 2006)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down